• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Desk...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice but what did the last one look like? Does the new one have drawers or shelves? Both pics looked pretty much the same. Now all you need is some good desk mods to go with it.:D

it was from ikea, just a desk, doesn't have any drawers :(, same as the old one, but the old one was one of them tall ones, just not enough room and was falling to bits :D

what mods could be performed, *thinks*

A nice flower design wallpaper glued to the top would be .................well. J/K You could add shelves, a plexiglass top cut to fit to protect the finish, mount ur computer components in it make it a real computer desk,lol.

i like it!
i could have 4 monitors on that puppy. :D

high shelves are nice but my stuff keeps falling off them when i hit my desk hard enough.

as for mods.i cut a trap door and the monitor raises and lowers itself into the desk when you push a button.

deathstar13 said:
i like it!
i could have 4 monitors on that puppy. :D

high shelves are nice but my stuff keeps falling off them when i hit my desk hard enough.

as for mods.i cut a trap door and the monitor raises and lowers itself into the desk when you push a button.

PICS

PICS

if you aren't joking that is.

well guys all i have is a crappy webcam i can snag from my brother as i still havent broken down and bought my digital camera yet.

well ill go do it and post them as i want to take pics of may raptors and post them also. 45minutes and counting till i go stand in the street waiting on the fedex guy!

I have that same desk! and I love it, comes in 2 different forms; it can extend either left or right from the "corner" (where the monitor sits). mine extends to the right...

Heres a link to IKEAs website, once at the link, click "desks" from the menu on the left On the right side of the picture the desk is shown with its 2 optional attachments. When I bought the desk it was displayed with other shelving attachments/mods, but they're somehwere else on Ikeas site.

http://www.ikea-usa.com/catalog_online/virtual_catalog.asp?catalog_id=B_21000-us_

FrozenFears said:
I have that same desk! and I love it, comes in 2 different forms; it can extend either left or right from the "corner" (where the monitor sits). mine extends to the right...

Heres a link to IKEAs website, once at the link, click "desks" from the menu on the left On the right side of the picture the desk is shown with its 2 optional attachments. When I bought the desk it was displayed with other shelving attachments/mods, but they're somehwere else on Ikeas site.

http://www.ikea-usa.com/catalog_online/virtual_catalog.asp?catalog_id=B_21000-us_

I was looking for something like that. Thanks!

I have JUST enough room on my compuer desk for one glass of whatever it is I'm drinking at the time.

deskspace must me a myth created to tease us petty mortals

nice one!

Very nice desk!!!....... to be honest, got myself the same one with
an extension on the right hand side and left hand side as well.... it is huge!!!!! I was slightly to optimistic about my room-space so I will have to return the left hand extension.....oops.... :bang head:

I got so taken away by my idea to build a new pc I decided to get a decent desk as well.... But it will definitely help me out with the 19" CRT monitor that goes with it.... :)

Can't wait to put the computer together this wednesday!!!!

A.P.

Back