• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any deals for 9500 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trdsw20

Anything?

edit: IS there a difference between the cards built by ATi (been asked before I know but before I was a Nvidia fan, so I wasnt really paying attention) I found a FIC 9500 PRo for 160 at GameVE.com but I dont know if Im better off spending 20 bucks to get an ATI one.

Last edited:
Brands

From what I was told when I converted from Nvidia Graphics Cards was that you should always try to get ATI or Sapphire made video videos. These are the most stable and will not crap on you because of the shotty third party workmanship.:D

And i used to have a FIC motherboard.... an AZ11... and it sucked ***....

You may want to stay away from FIC... usually BBA (Built By ATI) are the best, but sapphire is sometimes known to overclock better.

Check newegg, i just bought a sapphire 9500 non pro from them and im pretty satified both with their service and with my card.

Ya, steer clear of FIC. If you dont wanna spen 200 or whatever it costs for BBA, than go with Sapphire.

Yo check around for Newegg refurbs. I saw a Radeon 9500 pro 128mb last night (wed night) refurbished for about $135...it was NOT a fic...hehe...

Back