• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Challenges=fun

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i agreed knowing you'd pass me. i opened my mouth so i couldn't back down. my production is down slightly and i'm lookin to borg a few family members like my uncle who lost his wife to cancer a few years ago. you're ahead for the time being but i'll be catching up soon enough;)

I'm trying to do this with out borging for now. I'm waiting on a decesion conserning about 19 PIV's but I will start a new team with them.
I'm down to 2 PII 550's. That is all I have left that I could add and I'm not sure if I want the power consumption($$) for the PPs.

I'm afraid I'm getting to my maximum individual potential. I'm afraid to see this months Electric bill :p

But it is all in fun, so I hope to see ya pop up on my threats list sometime so I can attempt to thwart ya

:D

well i'm ironing out a wrinkle with my girlfriend's computer so that will be 1.6Ghz of celery pumpin for me:eek: and i'm upgrading soon and going water this summer so i should have my CPU around 2.2-2.5 plus after the upgrade i'll have enough parts for an extra machine or 2. :cool: this battle may be over but don't count me out just yet.

good luck on those P4's that's some nice power to add. just add them to your own machines. since you're the one recruiting and asking permission and in essence responsible for the extra machine they're still yours just not on your power bill.

no no no epauls, dont start a new team! start a subteam under 32! we must pass OCAU! :D

please?

Back