• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

im proud of my contribution this week!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xevuhtess7

alright, right now i have 3ghz of p4 power folding away on my main rig in my room. in this week, have added a 1800+, 800mhz athlon, 1.6ghz p4, and two 733mhz p3's to the team through borging onto my parents comp and through convincing my friends to help out. i never actually thought i'd contribute this much.

next victim i hope is my friend's 1.6ghz p4....

Xevuhtess7 said:
alright, right now i have 3ghz of p4 power folding away on my main rig in my room. in this week, have added a 1800+, 800mhz athlon, 1.6ghz p4, and two 733mhz p3's to the team through borging onto my parents comp and through convincing my friends to help out. i never actually thought i'd contribute this much.

Excellent... the MOST important thing is to FEED the addiction! Never forget that! If it gets too out of hand, see KENDAN. He is the resident Foldholio Annonymous Leader :eek:

right now im in history class in a computer lab supposedly doing research on ancient china and africa.... and i am having chills at the idea of getting all 1000+ of the crappy imacs in my school to have folding on them. finally, macs would have a purpose!

Is there a 12 step program for folding?
FA (Folders Anonymous)
Hi, my name is xxxxxx and I have an addiction to folding!

xX-GimliHDC-Xx

emericanchaos said:

lol. it's a shame because their CPU's are quite efficient.
I have 3 G4's folding... they fold VERY slow and AFAIK, do not support gromacs yet.

my latest additions from this afternoon of negotating with friends:

p3 450mhz
another p3 733mhz
p4 1.3ghz

UPDATE: add my friend's p4 1.6ghz to the list now :)

Last edited:
Xevuhtess7 said:

Congrats :clap:

Re: Re: im proud of my contribution this week!

nikhsub1 said:

Excellent... the MOST important thing is to FEED the addiction! Never forget that! If it gets too out of hand, see KENDAN. He is the resident Foldholio Annonymous Leader :eek:

he he AAARGH! ye hee he....I AM FOLDHOLIO! I need WU for my Console!!..hee hee AIEEEYAARGH...Would you like to see my Console?? hehehe....

:p

Xevuhtess7 said:
...two 733mhz p3's

Hehehe, I got one on those in my systems. Does an OK job w/ the flags and chuggin on Gromacs. I get ~7-9 min a frame.

Good job keep feeding the addiction, this week I just added a P4 2.2GHz, P3 733, 1600+ (needs ram tho), and a little VIA EPIA C3 800MHz. All these rigs are mine except for the P4. I also have the rig in sig folding but thats been doing it for a few weeks now.

thats awesome sniper!

now i have 17 ghz folding for me, and i am going to add more soon

EDIT: soon=now. my friend put folding onto his brother's comp, 1.2ghz athlon to add to it. total is 18ghz now and i think i have another ghz coming

Back