• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hulk Demo!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
link works for me :eek:

Yes it was definately worth my time, it may be 3 minutes but its been 20 minutes and I feel the urge to play again! I so love this game :D

HEHE, is there MAYBE a console command that would allow us to play for more than the alotted time? Kind of like the Postal 2 demo?

Just wondering.

Also, I think the game is OKay, not really my type of game tho

176 minutes wait time to download? yeah right

anyone find another link?

Was not impressed. I got to play for about 45secs. before it froze up my computer. Maybe it just doesn't like dual processors.

From what I could tell, the controls were a bit awkward, at least hard to get used to in 45 seconds.:rolleyes:

-CPFitz-

After playing the game a few times, I noticed that the grpahics are a little messed up......are they attempting to do a cel-shaded look????

Also playing the game with a keyboard sucks. My gamepad was soso.

I feel that this game is destined to be a "beat em up", and there doesn't seem to be very many animations for the characters.

yeah just download the full thing instead of a DEMO I dont like downloading demo's cus they keep u in suspence for like 3 months LOL

Back