• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG! I'm a 1337 folder!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
pip said:
nice job but watch your back Dave

ohhh ho ho, is that so? Well, we'll see about that. I've got some spare processors lying around, and if push comes to shove, I can have more folders up in a snap. And besides, this is a sign from above! I am the 1337 folder, and j00 c4n7 570p m3!!!! w00t w00t!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

DaveSauce said:
I've got some spare processors lying around, and if push comes to shove, I can have more folders up in a snap.

/me shoves Dave and forces him to get more folders up ;)

Get those things running! :p

hahahahhahahahahha davesauce, thats great! hahahah

thats just like me and my friends, at school im like "hey sam, you know waht would be the best locker in the school to have?" and we walk by locker number 1337 and he's like "oh shoot!!!"

Xevuhtess7 said:
hahahahhahahahahha davesauce, thats great! hahahah

thats just like me and my friends, at school im like "hey sam, you know waht would be the best locker in the school to have?" and we walk by locker number 1337 and he's like "oh shoot!!!"

dude, I wish I had my camera on wednesday.....my friends and I always go to culvers for lunch on wednesday, and yesterday one of us got the number 13, and someone else got 37......it was a precious moment, let me tell you. :D

Back