• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FSB when overclocking xp chip's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Has anyone had a problem with getting a fsb to run on a XP chip not barton. For example a xp 2100 will run @ 12x200 with 1.9 volts but want run @ 11.5x209 with 1.95 volt's?

Board's max is 217 so dont say it might be part of my system 100% stable @ 217 fsb.

I wouldn't say that becasue my Kingston PC2700 Value Ram topped out at 209...what memory timings are you trying?...one thing I found out...my Kingston hated the preset memory settings...

Like I said once more nothing is holding me back from 217 stable.

I'am asking a voltage ? here so it has nothing to do with stabiltiy and I'am using buffalo winbond chips pc3200.

Have you tried different voltages...someone posted about a lot of the new Tbreds not liking certain voltages...example: not wanting to post at 1.8v's...but will post a 1.85 and such...it just might not like that 1.95...

Back