• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Lexan Cube!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xargon

Registered
well i finished my lexan cube! 16*16*16 of clear lexan goodness :)

lexCase.jpg

Looks good. You back fan is a little crooked I think, but otherwise very nice. You may want to look into getting some rounded cables, the flat one's look a little funny. www.blackholecables.com has some pretty cool looking ones that you can check out.

It is very important that you put some color in that beast! Fix up your wires and put some wire loom on the power cables and you'll be cookin! get some flexo from svc.com they have good prices.

ya i know about the wire prob, right now i just orderd from svc, a fan controller, a 36" copper braided rounded cableDual device, and two fan filters i got rid of the blue led case fan in front cause they sucked... got some nice antec tri led ones in there now. kind a have to upgrade it a little at a time, as i dont have very much money

Back