• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stress Test More Intense Than Prime95?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Toast might, I'm not sure about that. You could always just run multiple instances of prime95 at the same time, along with some 3dmark03.

If none of those are enough, you could always just take out the cpu and hit it with a hammer or hook it up to 240volts A/C, both of those should be stressful. <j/k>

Dont think it more stressful than Prime95, but Sandras cpu burn-in in loop mode does put some stress to it. Also, Converting DiVX to Mpeg2 will stress the hell out of it. I do this for 12 hours at a time while dowmloading on a regular basis and my processor usage stays between 95-100% the whole time. :cool:

The GROMACS core for FOLDING is much more sensitive to instability than even P95 is. If you can fold for a week straight with the Gromacs core, I'd say you are stable.

Just run a whole lot of programs and a couple of benchmarks along with P95 and CPU Burn-In as well.

This regiment outta get that CPU sweating.

Back