• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

15,000 ppd is what we need!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sterculus said:
well a good XP 2100+ puts out about 400 ppw
so about 260 XP 2100+
theres a thread about this here
I added a tbird@1330 last night. If I can get a hold of an 800Mhz to 1Gb duron for the A7V I have;then that would add up to 1 XP2100.:D

ShadowCat66 said:
Today newegg will grace me with a xp2400 and landshark will be sending a 2.4b soon.That should help some also.

That rocks ShadowCat. I've been meaning to tell you that your contributions to the team are outstanding. Your posts are informative, funny, and you seem to be in every thread that matters pulling your weight for team 32.

Thanks.

/done with thread jack

Yup, what Sterculus said. :D

Wedo

Wedo said:

That rocks ShadowCat. I've been meaning to tell you that your contributions to the team are outstanding. Your posts are informative, funny, and you seem to be in every thread that matters pulling your weight for team 32.

Thanks.

/done with thread jack

Yup, what Sterculus said. :D

Wedo

Hey thanks Wedo! If I could i would fill my basement with XP's.Who knows,maybe I will do just that!Borg on big guy you have a battle going on!

/me purchases 10 XP2000's and HSF's to go with them

buwhahahahahaha

The yatta gets closer. Fear team 32 AUSSIES!!!!!!!

DManeKid said:
we currently have 44,380 ppd according to extreme stats....i think he meant that we need 15,000 more ppd

Oh okay.

I think it's possible.

Back