• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Borg Wars

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
C'mon Nikh and Wedo, spill the beans. Whatcha got planned this time? Huh?! :D :D Oh and you other borgers and farmers, you best spill the beans too, :D

Last edited:
I don't like to list what I'm *going* to do. I'd rather give you a list of what I've done. :)

and what I've done recently is buy, pack, and mail 50 Duron's for the good of team 32. I boged a 2.0 p4 too.

Soon you will have a list as I feel the dark side of the borg growing inside me. The little voices are calling for a borg, the need the borg.... I can't ignore them to much longer....

Wedo

Well I just (5 minutes ago) borged a P4 2.53 and a host of P3's for about 5-6 Ghz. I am almost ready to build the 8 layer yatta, and, one of my clients needs a dually, perhaps a Hammer dually but we'll see how soon he needs it. Muwhahahahahahaha, WEDO will be pwned yet. Plus, I just noticed I'm over 10K/week! w0000000000r! And BORG ON! I also have three 2.0 Ghz P4 systems waiting to be borged, just a matter of time when I get to them...

Blah blah blah......

Nik = 50 cpu's
Wedo = 29 cpu's

and I'm keeping up with you.... I am the master of all that borgs and you will not catch me!!!!!!!

"bwahah" that.

:D
Wedo

P.s. I have roughly 33 cpu's @ about 50 or so Ghz but some are awol right now. More to come.

Wedo said:
Blah blah blah......

Nik = 50 cpu's
Wedo = 29 cpu's
Exactly, I do NOT discriminate among CPU's... If it can be borged, and it is in my presence, it is. P2's G4's, whatevuh... So, while your PPP (points per processor) is far greater than mine, my borging skills are far superior to yours as the numbers show... So, off to borg I go.

Discriminate? No, no, no Nik, you are mistaken. I don't discriminate, I consider a borg an exclusivity that is reserved for the finer things in life such as fine wine, sports cars, the theater, and classic film.

Power, authority, and force are great weapons that should be weilded with care.

You say discriminate, I say I have chosen wisely.

Wedo "Indiana" Jones

Hehehe....I tried borging my G3....it doesn't like the folding client very much. :(

Ok, Nik and I will cover the 1,500 ppd we're behind the [H] (why wont they just die?!?!:D), you guys get us up to the Aussies!!!!!!

...but I'll be taking care of 800 of those points, leaving 700 for Nik.

Wedo

nerdlogic said:
Hehehe....I tried borging my G3....it doesn't like the folding client very much. :(

I know u probably have the right os, but is it running the OSX that they say is supported for hte app???

*edit*as a last resort, u could try to put one of hte PPC (power pc) versions of linux on that and run linux through wine? but then again the G3's arent PPC's so it may not work :S */edit*

Back