• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NFS goes FnF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i doubt it, that's what NFS motor city was..

this is for the Import Tuner scene

I just hope it's better than NFS HP2 ... That one sucked bad. Anyways, they better put some real damage on this thing, damage that affects the performance of hte car as in NFS High Stakes and Porsche Unleashed.

Just what I've been waiting for! A game that features Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R Version B ASPEC 2 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GS Tommi Makinen Edtion, but pro'lly not one American made car. Woo!

:rolleyes:

And we can't forget the stickers! You've gotta have decals like "Got Rice?" and SUBARU in gigantic font on your windshield! Those add and extra 100 HP minimum!

Oni said:
Those add and extra 100 HP minimum!

yep, and those APC chrome exhaust tips are good for at least 50hp. oh, those Z3 style fender slits produce an extra 25hp or so..

anyway, i hope this game is as good as i hope it's going to be :)

john240sx said:

yep, and those APC chrome exhaust tips are good for at least 50hp. oh, those Z3 style fender slits produce an extra 25hp or so..

anyway, i hope this game is as good as i hope it's going to be :)

oh you can forget about the tint either thats gotta be atleast 50hp alone.... :rolleyes:

I think that you forgot about the neon lights guys. I know that made K.I.T.T. really freaking fast, and he could drive himself ;) . Seriously though, I sure hope that somebody comes out with a game that is at least as good as Gran Turismo 1&2 where. Those pretty much had it all, and the multiplayer capabilities where there too. Why nobody has had the sac to implement it over to the PC is beyond me. NFS Porche Unleashed was pretty good, but still didnt have near the features of GT 1 or 2.

yeah, well the graphics on this are kinda nice, accept for the jaggies :) we need this for PC haha, an urban racing game"could" be fun ;) especial we'll pedestrians in it ;) hmmmm.. "goes to instal GTA 3

Back