• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

query: leak testing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eclypsyr

okay, the thing is, when I was filling the other day for leak testing, it was leaking at the connections, @ the heatercore barbs and a little at the t-line. But once I ran it for 24 hours, there was no more leaking.....
Is this something I should investigate a little more? because I don't wanna stick it in my case and have water spray all over, that would be unfortunate to say the least.

-Dae-

Was it the barbs themselves leaking or where the tubing joins the barbs? As i had a leak that cured itself when the tubing started to stick to the barb. I put some hose clamps on there just tpo make sure . If you don't have hose clamps on put them on . Could be something else tho.

yeah, its just leaking at the connections...so maybe it just need to be wet to make a good seal. And yes, I have hoseclamps.

-Dae-

Empty the system, dry all the connections and try again.
If u get water anywhere at all then you MUST look into it
.......... or run the risk of a FUBARed PC

Whatever floats your boat

FuRy

that's kinda what I was thinking, I guess I'll do it sometime this weekend

Back