• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap Pc Remote

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
remote selectorV 2.0.3 it did take me about 10 minutes to find out that you needed to change the com port on it to make it work when you run the program you have to go to "remote" then at the bottom of that there should be a dropdown menu that says disabled change that to com 1 or whatever works for you :) and if you need me to upload the software it wouldnt be a problem

oh yah one more thing i have been told it has to be a winamp version 2.** so no 3 but that is no problem i never liked 3 anyways

Hey thanks for the deal. I was just wondering how sensitive the reciever is? Do you have to aim the remote right at it or can u aim away from it and still have it register?

well here are the programs that it is compatable with (at bottom of post) but so far i have only tested it with winamp and media player....the remote does have a mouse button but it is truely horrible you have to click one button then you can only go like a quarter of an inch until you have to click the button then click a direction..... this remote is a very nice remote for what the price is, i am soon to build a mp3 system and hook it to my stereo and use the remote and be happy :)

the receiver is pretty sensitive the remote can hit it from a good 30-40 feet

ATI MultiMedia Center
CineMaster player
CoolDVD
Creative Encore V1.x/V2.x
Creative Encore V3.x/V4.x
Creative PC-DVD player
Creative PlayCenter
Creative PlayCenter
Entertainment Center (Software Dynamics)
LuxSonor DVD player
Media Player V6
Media Player V7
PowerDVD
RealMagic DVD Station and DVR Station
RealMagic Xmedia Player
WinAmp V1.x, V2.x and V3.x
WinDVD
WinDVD 4

i bought one from a dude in classifieds... and i love it, especially when im playing games cuz i can flip through songs and just mute it out if i want no problem... im runnin win2k and use winamp 2.9

ah, I was looking for a replacement to my crappy Logitech remote =)

thanks for the link

Back