• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

50th spot, for me so shhhweet :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rottys-R-Us

Jester
I have been shooting for the 50th spot for a while.

Yippy yahoo :clap: :beer:

50th.gif

And most of it on the main rig, named Xena, the Rotty we had to put down yesterday, and the name stays with the comp:D

Live on "Xena":(

Fold-eth on:burn:

Sorry to hear about Xena, man. :(

Congrats on 50th! I still haven't given up on overtaking you, and overtake you I shall! (someday..)

My sympathies for your loss. My brother also raises Rots and I love the overgrown puppies that they are.

Congrats also on 50th, don't think I'll get that high but should break into the top 100 by the end of the weekend:D

When next to send thoughts toward Xena say to look for a Rot named Max from Baltimore MD, who also passed recently. Maybe they can get together and chase small furry animals together.

Again, my sympathies.

DWolf:cool:

Congrats Rotty. I see you have bumped your PPW, and are starting to gain on me....I NEED MORE POWER...

DreamingWolf said:
My sympathies for your loss. My brother also raises Rots and I love the overgrown puppies that they are.

Congrats also on 50th, don't think I'll get that high but should break into the top 100 by the end of the weekend:D

When next to send thoughts toward Xena say to look for a Rot named Max from Baltimore MD, who also passed recently. Maybe they can get together and chase small furry animals together.

Again, my sympathies.

DWolf:cool:

THANKS, and I will tell her :)

This was the AM just befor we took her to the vet, and the lill stuffed pup therre is also with her now, so they can chase him.

xena-1.jpg

Robjustice said:
Congrats Rotty. I see you have bumped your PPW, and are starting to gain on me....I NEED MORE POWER...

Thanks "RJ", it was/is with your help "mobo" I am able to do it.

And So Cal Edison love's me also.lol.

Have you lost some power? it looks like you have,hmmm.

Back