• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

this score dosen't seem right, need help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

splateee

Hey everyone,

I just got done upgrading to this system

XP Barton 2500
512 Corsair XMS 3200 memory
MSI K7N2 Delta-L mb
WD 80gig 8mb hd
Visiontek G4 ti 4600 (had this already)

all running at stock settings

My question is when i ran PC mark my score seems to be low when compared to other machines even ones slower, mainly the memory and hadrive scores.

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?pcm=1301888

does this score seem right?

the memory score seems awful low to me. Also how do you know if my memory is running dual channel mode?

I have the latest Nforce drivers installed and all the settings in the bios are set to performance.

I would greatly appreciate any info and help

Thank you

Couple of things I don't understand here. Why it's identified as a Duron? and it's clocked @ 1790Mhz ? isn't those 2500+ clocked @ 1830Mhz?...I think and it's my opinion, that those scores seem to be right to me...

thanks for the quick replies :)

i don't know why it reads my cpu that way, must be a bug.

the reason i was thinking that the score was low is that i saw a few scores where it read like 14000 for the memory and mine is only 5000 or so.

and again thanks for the quick replies.

IMO the best way is to do a 3dmark2001 score, cuz mainly every has one of those scores in min for there setup so u can easily compare with ppl, with mine i get 15.5k-16k :)

ok now my mind is at ease,

the only reason i was concernd was that yesterday i had a slight mishap when i was re-filling the water cool system, it sprung a leak when i turned the pump on and my mb got a little wet and wasn't sure if the memory had also. So i let it dry over night and sprayed it with canned air to make sure it was nice and dry before i continued with the install & powered it up earlier today.

thanks guys :)

Your scores are great. Those bogus scores are all hacked. It's very easy to hack PcMark scores, as it exports the results in xml and then lets you submit exported results. The absolute max I've ever seen for a Pcmark memory score was in the 11000's, with dual channel 266mhz. 14000's impossible with today's hardware.

Back