• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

<--New member of Folding Team ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You made the right choice in team mate, this lot are the best! Whereabouts in the UK?

Oh, and a few things for you to do :

1) Make sure you're getting the most out of your machines by using the flags - check the forums
2) Add a picture to the post 'All Folders Are Ugly' so we can all see ya!
3) Check yourself out on http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ and see how you rate!

Welcome to your new addiction...

WELCOME TO THE TEAM! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU FOLDING WITH US! LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO LEND A HAND!

FOLD ON
NAS

NASsoccer said:
WELCOME TO THE TEAM! WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU FOLDING WITH US! LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AND WE WILL BE GLAD TO LEND A HAND!

FOLD ON
NAS

^^^^^^

What he said

welcome, :D

Ha! I'm the first person in this thread to say this to him...(Always wanted to do this...)

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! :)

I'm sorta new here too. These guys are a great help. Thier choice in movies is a little off but I don't hold that against them...heh heh ;)

Back