• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't find game ANYWHERE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ToledoSteel

I like to buy those bargain bin games sometimes. Ya know they're cheap and often good titles, just a couple years old. I'm trying to find Star Wars Rebellion. Its an old strategy game. I have looked at every site I can think of and NO ONE has it. Only ebay, and its selling for $20-$30? WTF, people are collecting this damn game and driving up the price.

Any suggestions, did LucasArts take this off the market or something?

I think its because people treat it like a collectable though. Most old games sell for like $5 - $10 everywhere, people can't get rid of them. But this is Star Wars. meh.

I just want to play it.

while you check bargain bins see if you can find freedom force...that game is frickin awesome...and was 4.89 at my compusa.....pcgamer gave it 94%.

Didnt that starwars game come in one of those lucasart archive packs with like yoda stories and all that.... All my old games are in one big box ( I never throw the boxes away, dunno why)

*Edited by Moderator*

Selling items outside the Classifieds, and software of any kind, anywhere in the Forums or Classifieds is extremely forbidden.

Do not do this again.

Mr B
Forums Moderator

are you talkin about the old rts star wars game? i had that for a while, but i gave it away. was one of the most horrible games i have ever played. one of the races is wookie!! wtf!?! yeah, a bunch of wookies could make a stand against the entire galactic empire... wut were they even thinking?!?! seriously you have already wasted too much of your valuable time looking for it.

if you still REALLY wanna play it, i got a suggestion. go bang your head against the wall for about ten minutes. because you will only end up playing it for about ten minutes and its just as painfull as banging you head. :)

Maybe try gamestop, they have a website that will tell you if the game is in stock in your area, although it doesnt always work and they dont list all of their products. I say get it though, I still have my copy and I like it. I would recomend downloading rebedit though, it will allow you to put custom ships and characters into it.

maybe like Eb. My compusa had it, but dont know if they do anymore. I have that game... I love it. I used to play it on my p2 266, back in the day, and Im still playing it and loving it. Hope you find it, because it kicks ***. :)

They had a cheap game pack at compusa I think freedom force need for speed 3 and 2 other titles for 20 bucks. Funny and stupid thing was that it was right next to freedom force that was selling for 13.99.

I don't know where I could even find a flea-market by me. Guess I'll check the paper.

Back