• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ant's it the puter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks like an accident waiting to happen :) They didn't even have a top on the plexi. And they looked like fire ants on TV. Still a pretty neat idea though.

-- Dave

thats prety cool, but if you take the side off your gona mess up your ant farm, and then where will you be?

ya, those ants = doomed heh

imo i think he should of put them in the 5.25" bay, made some kind of plexi box and cut a window in the top, that way he could a) feed them without killing them each time he removes the side and b) get a decent view from top/sides :O

i remember i had this ant farm when iwas like 5

and it had this really huge ant

it was cool

hrm, this could be the beginning of like animal-case-modding!! next I need to add a beach in the bottom of my computer for turtles!

lol
good one aye u's seen that guy who put his computer into a model girl
wat a PSYCHO

he's just mixing his two loves :/ sculpting and computers, i dont see how he's psycho

TO make this MOD even cooler, he needs to add an ANT LION farm at the bottom of his case with a small link to the Ant Farm. :D

Back