• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EPOX 8RDA+ Newegg=$89.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cutter

just saw this deal today do not know if this has already been posted if so MOD's can delete it.

►On Sale! Epox Motherboard for AMD Athlon/Athlon XP/Duron Processors, Model# EP-8RDA+
Specifications:
CPU Supported: AMD Athlon/Athlon XP/Duron processors
Chipset: nForce2
FSB: 333MHz Max
RAM: 3x DDR SDRAM PC3200, 3GB Max
IDE: 2x E/IDE Ultra DMA/133
Slots: 1x AGP(8X), 6x PCI(32-bit)
Ports: 2x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard, 2x Serial, 1x Parallel, 4x USB, 1x RJ-45, 2x IEEE Firewire Ports
Onboard Audio: Realtek ALC650E 6-channel audio
Onboard LAN: Realtek RTL8201 PHY Free FedEx Saver Shipping more info> $89

This is probably one of the main reasons why the 8RDA+ is going on sale at most places...

This is from vr-zone...

"The good news is that after having some discussions with EPoX marketing and R&D sides, they will be putting in VDD tweaking in the BIOS in the new version of 8RDA+ with more features. This would involve some re-wiring in the PCB therefore a new revision of PCB is needed. You can expect second version of 8RDA+ coming out next month so stay tuned for that."

glock19owner said:
This is probably one of the main reasons why the 8RDA+ is going on sale at most places...

This is from vr-zone...

"The good news is that after having some discussions with EPoX marketing and R&D sides, they will be putting in VDD tweaking in the BIOS in the new version of 8RDA+ with more features. This would involve some re-wiring in the PCB therefore a new revision of PCB is needed. You can expect second version of 8RDA+ coming out next month so stay tuned for that."
wasnt that posted a long time ago? i think they just came out with the 8RDA3+ instead of doing the new pcb.

drewthomas14 said:

wasnt that posted a long time ago? i think they just came out with the 8RDA3+ instead of doing the new pcb.

Don't know...I just seen it a few days ago...and rumor has been floating around about a new 8RDA+ along with the 8RDA3+...and so far none of the ET's have commented on it...and 90% of the time if something isn't ture they usally jump on it...and the way the 8RDA+ is pretty much dying on the market...it really wouldn't suprise me if they actually did have another version of the 8RDA+...I for one would like to see a new version of the 8RDA+...don't need most of the options the 8RDA3+ is offering...

hkgonra said:
So how do you know if you are getting an a3?

You don't want a A3...you want a A1..the new crush 18d chipset...that is the new ultra 400 NB chip...and the 8RDA3+ will have it...

Back