• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enter The Matrix video problem.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fubulg6000

I just borrowed the game from a friend and this came up:
matrixprob.jpg

I can't fix this (weird triangles on models, missing textures). I've read on other msg boards that i need to set it to bilinear, and i have. But nothing works. Using current ati drivers along with dx9a on an ati9700pro (9700np oc'd). I've been changing to different coolers so i thought that i may have damaged the core. But no, i ran the nvidia dawn demo and it ran just fine. NO problems in it. I'm downloading 3dmark03 right now, so i'm not sure how that will run. Anyone know how to fix the problem? I installed atari's newest patch for the game, but nothing seems to fix it. Please help:cry:

Its not overclocked much at all. It can support it. Right now its around 324/620. I've been able to get it up to 370/650 without any problems before. It has 2.8 or 2.2 ns mem, can't remember right now. Samsung

Maybe the game is buggy. Seems kinda doubtful that a game released so close to the movie's release will be out without bugs (ie, they probably rushed the game so its release would coincide with the movie).

The game graphics is buggy.
use Catalyst 3.4
and Dl the latest patch from the Enter The matrix website.

try using 4XAA or 6XAA to play the game
and with 16X AF.
it should fix some graphics problem but not all.
especially where u jumping off the plane.

and remember to lower down the Far Clip BIAS to 50
to boast up the performance during AA.

i'm using 6XAA, 16XAF, 1024X768, far clip BIAS set to 50,
suffer only minimal graphic glitches

Maybe. But my friend doesn't have a problem with his game. Maybe he gave me a bad copy. Oh well, i can't even pass the first level.

Back