• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is the UT2k3 cd-key!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheFrag

I bougght it yesterday night, and I am installing it now. Only problem is, I cannot locate the cd-key. It says on the outside of the jewel case. Ya, well, it comes int he little paper ones and there is nothing on those. Please help :/

o **** I am an idiot, right after I posted this I remembered it came with a little manual that would go in Jewel case. Dammit...

Is there a program out there that you can use to view your cd key for ut 2k3?
I just moved out of my apartment and can't find my key/.

TheFrag said:
I bougght it yesterday night, and I am installing it now. Only problem is, I cannot locate the cd-key. It says on the outside of the jewel case. Ya, well, it comes int he little paper ones and there is nothing on those. Please help :/

LOL

i had the same problem m8... After buying the game i went home and when i was going to install i could NOT find the cd Key.. i was so mad, that i was on my way back to the shop to give them Hell. Lucky for me i was reading the manual on the bus ride back to the shop when i found the Key at the back of the Manual... hehe...

:D

Back