• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yahama YST MS35D 30W 2.1 Speakers $13.99 SHIPPED @ Buy.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
sweet! 13.99

i have some older surround sound altec lansing speakers (ACS55
ACS55speakers.gif
, but i hooked em up to the dvd player so i needed another pair :)

Last edited:
Definitely a pricing mistake...especially when they have the 9700 pro priced at $10 more than the AIW version, and charging a mere $50 less for the 8500AIW, than the 9700AIW..

Think I'll get in on the deal! :D

HOLY CRAP..

This will be the last time I order from Buy.com, never realized how horrible their shipping was..

*edit*

Well, unless of course the item-cost ration makes it worth the 14-21 day wait for shipping..

xX~EXCELSIOR~Xx said:
Our Price: $13.99
List Price: $119.95
You Save: $105.96

probably spose to be 113

Whoa! $119 list versus $113??? WOW a $6 savings! That's impressive! [/SARCASM]

Well, we'll see... It could just be that they are discontinued and they want to blow them out. Considering that owners who reviewed these speakers were indicating that they had bought them for roughly $70, I don't think that is an unreasonable possibility.

Hey, for $14 shipped, they can send 'em to me pony express. I can wait a couple of weeks for that.

ordered 2...still shows in stock...should honor it..
For $14 bucks you can expect crappy speakers like BenWin or something like that..this is great!

Back