• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

choosing video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Inferior No Way!!!

I don't know about that ti4600 but i had a TI4400 and i sold mine for a 9500 pro and couldn't believe the difference in the texture quality and the antialiasing ability to keep the frame rate right when all that stuff is full. i put all that stuff full in my directx 9 games and the frame rates go down to nothing. I personally recommond a 9500 pro!:D :D :D

a 9500pro is about on par with a ti4400 without any eye-candy on (FSAA and AF) but with them on, it can be upto 100% faster than a ti4600.

Do us all a favor and just get the 9500 Pro. You'll be happy with the speed and quality... there's enough information going around to proce it's the best choice.

yes, but avoid the 9500 non pro as it is slower than the 4200 with eye candy turned off.

dont always work with the mod though.

I have a 9500 pro and It runs everything I throw at it (UT2k3 and gfx progs).

If you were to buy a 4600 at a retail store like bestbuy,you would pay $300 and we all know what can be bought for $300 :D .

Back