• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolmaster's Aero 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wickedinterface

Registered
Ok, anyone experince this HS, i imnstalled one on my friends barton and it seems pertty cool and keeps the cpu at load to 43c. I know its not no SLk, but i want to knowif this would be good for my 2400+ system with a tornado fan mounted on it since my cpu is OCed. I have a slk on back order. (never order from them again, takes to long.)but i =need soimething more then a volcano 9. SO what are the review on this HS. Heres one link i found on it.

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/case_cool/coolermaster/amd/aero7/aero7_1.shtml

Last edited:
True, but my friend got a buy one get one free deal so he ave me the extra one, but what are the reviews on it for over all performace. I knoticed it puts out 10-30 cfm's and a tornado puts out 80cfms. Wish my slk800 would get here.

To me it seems like a good fan on a decent 'sink. Be kinda interesting to see one put on an slk-800.

sandman001 said:
To me it seems like a good fan on a decent 'sink. Be kinda interesting to see one put on an slk-800.

Unfortunately, I havn't be able to mount the blower to SLK heatsinks.

None of the fan clip came with the heatsink works with the blower.

Back