• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this fit/work? ANyon have a ams mid tower w/eheim 1250?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Spanko

Ok, i saw this http://www.cooltechnica.com/Merchan...ROD&Product_Code=CT1006-H2O&Category_Code=AXB

And i am in the market for a new case to put my watercooling stuff in. I think it will fit, i have a dtek pro core, a eheim 1250, and i was gonna use a T line, 1/2inch tubing. and i do plan on using my shroud, though im not sure if i want to keep it in the case or outside and have the fan outside. Id want to mount the radiator in the top with a blowhole like this one from cooltechinica. The case is only 125 at newegg. My main concern is mounting the eheim 1250, id like to place it where the pictures on cool techinica show the 1048 and the other pump, but i think its too big :(

Does anyone have this case and a 1250? If so can you post some picks? Let me know how it went together?

Back