• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

problem with a7n8x deluxe 2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skybreakerII

Registered
Hi everyone,

I am new at modding/building/and OC the computer so I need some help.. I believe that I have asus a7n8x deluxe mobo rev2.0
and pretty sure that my BIOS version is 1003...

bios.jpg

I have a few questions:

1. The top two pictures are taken from PC probe and i am not sure if my mobo is recognized as rev2.0 (because it says verions rev 1.xx) is it right?? and how do I fix it?

2. I am trying to update my Bios to 1004, which file do I have to dl?? and can I update my Bios without a floopy drive??

Thanks,

-skybreakerII

You've got a rev 2.0. Ignore PC Probe they use it for every Asus board it's not specific to AMD or Nforce....

Download the BIOS for the Deluxe 2.0. The 2nd one you have highlighted there...

You can Flash without a floppy if you do it from Windows. The Asus Update program will do it. Check your driver CD or download the lastest version from the website. (Many are gonna tell you not to flash from windows but if your system is stable you shouldn't have a problem. I'm on my 2nd Asus board and have flashed well over 50 times with Asus Update.) Just install it and run it and it walks you through the process.

Back