• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

another free giveaway

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

scoobiedoo

Love slave to da man
okies...this time i'm gonna play this game different,

sometime during today may 29 i'll post in this thread the item that will be given away, once posted the first person to pm me will get the item.

This is open to all folders and folders only, so i will need your folding ID in the PM for verification purposes.

as always good luck to everyone.

scoobiedoo

and today's item is.........

a 105MB harddrive
hd.jpg

Last edited:
We're all just DYING to see what the goodie will be...
Sitting here wondering how long I can go without sleep...:eek:

I just got off work, I think I can stay up all day to watch this thread. :D I hope it's a socket A mobo, I need one of those to get another folding rig up, hehehe!

Edit: Thats even better! I hope I win it ;)

Last edited:
the list goes like this...

blueacid - first - doesn't want because of high shipping costs thanks for being considerate BA

fast420a - second
Klowd9x - third
verbatim - fourth
portorock - fifth

please PM me Blueacid so that i can know if you want this or not.

I will be posting more items for giveaways soon

Fast420a you are up bro come and get it

scoobiedoo

Last edited:
Sorry, but to ship it to England would cost a lot more than the drive is worth... :D

Good luck you four.

Blueacid

scoobiedoo said:
the list goes like this...

blueacid - first - doesn't want because of high shipping costs thanks for being considerate BA

fast420a - second
Klowd9x - third
verbatim - fourth
portorock - fifth

please PM me Blueacid so that i can know if you want this or not.

I will be posting more items for giveaways soon

Fast420a you are up bro come and get it

scoobiedoo

Umm....the other giveaways arent going to be more 150MB HDDs, are they?

What os? :rolleyes: maybe a really slimmed out form of linux, but hmm...If i were folding under nix id perfer to have the win version through wine, and it may not fit in that little space :eek:

If you would give away a case, PSU, cd-rom, and two ethernet cards, I could set up a 500MHZ folder
heck, it overclocks to 534...thats 34MHZ of folding fury I could have going for team 32!
lol

Back