• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[OC]FoldingNinjas go ORANGE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh man, I'm going to passed some day. Still not on my threats list, probably because I have a lot of threats! LOL Keep up the great work.

Axle

Fellow Ninjas if you have any extra p4 boards itting around please pm me about it because I have 3 extra chips 2 northies and 1 willy

unfortunately they are ESs so I can't share them

hmmmmm........should esau join the folding ninjas?

at least an extra 1k ppw is what it comes down to.
which would bring the folding ninjas within striking distance of teamDFA (as far as production is concerned).

.....choices......choices......:confused:

esau said:

which would bring the folding ninjas within striking distance of teamDFA (as far as production is concerned).

Why not join TeamDFA and help us get RED? We'd appreciate any help from you :)

esau said:
......interesting.....

But ninjas are cool

Oh and
kungfu.jpg

/me Leaps through the front door of the Ninja's pagoda and high fives everyone while running a circle around the room on the wall ala Matrix style. Then, after doing a seriers of back hand-springs and flips, flys out of the window landing ala Jet Li sliding on wet asphalt landing from that last movie with DMX. Then with one mighty leap, a jump (ala Crouching Folder Hidden Wedo) over the building and out of the court yard.

:D

esau said:

You're already a math ninja, just finish it off! :)

Plus, we're cool!

Good luck with your decision! I just hope our team turns red soon... that would be awesome...

Thanks Wedo! hhehehe... see? We're trying to win your borgednessess contest.... hhahhaa.

Back