• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Screen shot

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

twenty6

Sorry for the bad title. Can't think of anything else. I kept reading these posts where they took a screen shot from the bencmark result to the post. Is there some kind of a program that capture a shot of the benchmark result or the just use a plain digital camera and upload it to the post?

twenty6:cool:

There are lots of programs out there that will do it for you, but the easiest and quickest way is to press [Print Screen] and then open up paintbrush and hit edit/paste.

twenty6 said:
I must say, this is a cool feature of Winodws.

I always seem to wonder why people make silly little programs for windows, when windows does it just fine! To back my point up, I have seen about 20, yes 20 programs just to screen cap!

Well I'm one of those peeps that use a screenshot utility, I found this little executable a couple years ago at AnalogX, it works great for those times when you're too lazy to take your feet off the desk and reach for the keyboard hehheh. Also it keeps all your screenshots in one folder (Capture) for later use. I must say it is convenient and easy.
elec.tron:D

Back