• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Question about GTA!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

alien76

Is there any way to pick up a ***** lin GTA: vice city??? I cant get any in my car. This thing was sooooo easy to do in GTA3. Could someone tell me how or is it impossilble???

Yes you can. I have heard RUMORS that some areas of the world have had certain things about the game blocked. Maybe hookers is one of them? I dunno.

ThePerfectCore said:
-Fast car
-Cool threads
-Right part of town.
The clothes dont matter as long as your driving a sexy car ;)

You cant pick one up if your driving some junker car.

Hint: Its cheaper if you pick up a girl in a convertable and your health gets replenshed instantly. I usually kill them after im done with them to get my money back anyway :p

ok, I found this out. Slowly pull up to one. Make it so she isnt scared and walk to your car window. Tap accelerate. If she doesnt get in, repeat. If she still doesnt after doing it, go find a diff ho. Then do this.

TheFrag said:
ok, I found this out. Slowly pull up to one. Make it so she isnt scared and walk to your car window. Tap accelerate. If she doesnt get in, repeat. If she still doesnt after doing it, go find a diff ho. Then do this.
You dont actually have to tap foward. If one walks over to your car she will get in, it might take a minute though.

Back