• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a question about Simcity 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

equn

Registered
I've played SC2000 and SC3000 for long time, if I construe a lot of hospitals and schools, it won't has any problems with education and health. but now in SC4, I've already paid attention to be sure the coverage of hospitals and schools, but the health and education is always "bad".. anyone can tell me why? thanks.

u sure theyre not on strike? also you have to layer the schools.. lots of elementary schools a few hs's and then a university.. use the overlays to see where your education and health are the worst

Check out the graphs and see where the IQ goes up and doen.

It is very likely that you have an uneven spread on schooling, and the graphs will tell you where you go wrong.

Cheers, Flix

the problem is on hospital, the "red" area is covered with a lot of big hospitals and also a lot of small medical clinics.. but it's red??..
also quite a lot of trees, not a lot of pollution, quite a lot of parks..
it's already a good enviroment..

you mean money? i use the default settings.. standard. not enough? i mean actually we can give a little bit more for education and health..

how to see ambulance traffic?
traffic is ok, every 3 or 4 streets, one road, often see traffic information, any crowed street will change to big roads.

Back