• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hsf???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

renots

Registered
im looking for a better hsf than my standard hsf currently running 1700+ @ 2105 1.5v stable @ 46 idle temps though...anyways, i was looking at thermal right slk800u as for the fan still deciding...i also saw the coolermaster aero7+ hsf...i know slk is a great hs...i was more curious bout the aero7+ hsf...is it their fan or hs that makes this unit good for overclocking??? read on some review site...anybody with opinions or experience using the aero7+ hsf???

Cooler master hasnt been much of a contender in the HS world. I would definitely go with the SLK800.
as for the aero 7 I think its the fan that makes the difference.

yep...i thought so...i definitely wanted an slk800...just happen to browse a review of aero 7...thanx for input!

You might also want to think about the sk7 its not a s solid as a performer but the price does it justice.

slk 800 is good , but recently i build configuration with slk 900...
no big difference , but looks cool with 92 mm fan

Back