• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Twinmoss 3200???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seren

I have just recieved a matched pair of twinmoss 3200, I ordered it with a winbond chip ch5, and what I have got is neither winbond or there own chip unless I am mistaken can someone tell me what I have, on the chip is A2S56D30ATP 3129S AOC taiwan 5 and then a symbol with PSC on it, I woul like ot know what I have before i start complaining thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply, I know one thing it's not the winbond reference I have here :) nor the twinmos own brand will have to wait and see what the supplier has to say thanks again.

I just returned a pair of 512MB TwinMOS PC3200 modules that had the BH-5 chips cuz they couldnt O/C work a crap.

I think at BEST I could get was something like DDR413 which is pitifull compared to my Corsair XMS PC3200 modules that can run all day long at DDR440.

the TwinMOS is about the 5th set of different modules that I've tried over the past three weeks or so and I have yet to find a pair of modules that can hang with my good 'ol trusty pair of XMS modules from Corsair.

again, there's a reason why Corsair is so expensive; cuz they just plain work, period.

Thanks for reply, they are having it back just waiting for an RMA # the company is Komplett UK they appologised for the incovinience but that does not solve my problem:) I think I might hang on now and be happy with the overclock I have 206 x 11.5 or 217 x 11 i can go higher but it wont run prime but will do all the others, I have been looking at mushking 3500 but want matched stuff and they don't have that yet?

Back