• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI KM2M mobo..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AK50

Hey, I need a new motherboard and was looking at this one. Has most stuff I need, prolly not going to OC on this. I have a AMD Athlon 1.3 proc. ON newegg its $62 which is a good price for me since I don't wanna spend a lot. Anyone have this board and would Reccommend it?

I recommend MSI, as a brand that is good from my experience... I have had two MSI boards... both were good... my newest one died (maybe from OCing?) but their tech support was VERY good and FAST and so is their RMA service, so far (just sent the board out)...

I have not used that board specifically so I can't tell you about it.

i have just bought that board from ebuyer.com, it had a lot of good reviews. take a look at the following link http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X3Jldmlld3M=&product_uid=46609

i have had no problems with it so far, although i suspect it is giving me a cpu temperature readout in the bios which is higher than it actually is. yesterday, because i was having cooling problems, i opened up the case and turned on a standard house fan to blow at it for 30 minutes, the temperature would not fall below 58C, even though the system temperature was reading 18C.

i shall flash the bios to see if this is rectified, but other than that it seems a great board :)

Back