• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bios help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrawlerZX

hi i have a chaintech 7aja2e and i was looking at the manual and it says that to chang the CPU voltage i just need to go to this menu on the bios but it's not there. i'm not using the original bios i updated it because the old one doesn't support my Duron 1.3

plz i need to know how to modify my bios tnx :)

Hello and Welcome!

First off your questions will generally be answered faster and appreciated by fellow members/seniors/mods if you post in the correct category (AMD motherboards -> Other AMD MBs).

Having said that, most modern bios will allow you to make cpu voltage adjustments if you go into the section on cpu frequency & voltage controls.

Are you having problems getting into the bios?

Have you checked with Chaintech to make sure that your processor is supported by the MB?

Good luck!

o i'm sorry but yea when i go into the cpu frequency and voltage controls the voltage controls arent' there

yea my MB does support my CPU i am using 12/5/01 bios and there are no other updates from the manufacturer

just the frequency and that's it the voltage part is not there

it does not lookike that it's missing theCPU Vcore select
i do have latset bios 12/5/02

Award software int. version 6.00PG

plz help

that would be sad but Chaintech encourages O/Cing should i re-flash my bios?

Can you try going back to a previous version that still supports your processor? Couldn't hurt to try.

the last version does not support my processor and i don't know where to get a copy of an older one. and i tried there technical support but i can't find the serial no.

Back