• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

just got my new friend

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

water_cooler 20

I came home today and found my R9800 256 in front of my door:D.I think I will wait til tomorrow to put it in thou.(To lazy right now:cool: )

the mail leave products in your door?
and nobody steals?

great country your might be.

heavy666 said:
the mail leave products in your door?
and nobody steals?

great country your might be.

Nobody steals my stuff when UPS/FED EX leaves it. The only that might happen to it is the neighbors cats might use it as a "scratch toy". What are you waiting for cooler? Install that thing and lets see some benchmarks!

NiTrO bOiE said:

Nobody steals my stuff when UPS/FED EX leaves it. The only that might happen to it is the neighbors cats might use it as a "scratch toy". What are you waiting for cooler? Install that thing and lets see some benchmarks!

here the fedex if your not home the leave a peace of paper in your mail box with a address that you have to go to take your box.

They will leave it if the signature is not required. You can request that a signature is required if you don't want them to leave it on the front doorstep, or you can tell them to leave it at the backdoor if you have one.

leave it at the door??....sounds rather stupid...

Here in sweden we have to go to the nearest postoffice and get what we ordered
(first we get a note that your article has arrived and where to get it)

Perre said:
leave it at the door??....sounds rather stupid...

Here in sweden we have to go to the nearest postoffice and get what we ordered
(first we get a note that your article has arrived and where to get it)

here in brazil, they go to your house with what you orded, but if theres nobody home then they leave the note to you get in postoffcie

heavy666 said:

here in brazil, they go to your house with what you orded, but if theres nobody home then they leave the note to you get in postoffcie

it works the same here in mexico... not where i live but in the poor parts of my city any package sealed can be stolen just for that, maybe thats why fedex operates different compared to USA

man, by my house if it isn't nailed down it's going to get stolen..... and if it is nailed down they'll try to steal the nails too :eh?:

(also, fireplug caps don't last long either. maybe month before they are missing)

how could you get a 9800Pro not want to install it? i would have it in before the fedex box hit the floor :D
(like i have room to talk, i had my NF7-S sitting on my desk for almost two weeks before i put it in)

fedex not leaving things is why i personally dislike them

i order a 5$ fan from newegg and fedex leaves the little note on my door with the "leave with signature" scratched out"........like they expect somone to be home at 11am. so i end up driving 25miles for a 5$ fan. all fans from now on come from xoxide.

Back