• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I stealthed my mouse...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

web56n

Registered
hi, I steathed my optical mouse by placing it upside down into the keyboard tray flush with the tray,
I then placed a piece of etched acrylic on top, with the pad I choose it just moves around like normal to activate left and right functions I simply push on the side I want.
I went and reversed the mouse buttons through windows mouse settings.
the top pad can be any shape, I just used this for testing...
so the mouse stays still and the pad moves for a change
and it's fully functional
no wires, no mouse. here's a pic
LinkPhoto

LinkPhoto
=

what do you's think?

I personally wouldn't do it for my heavy gaming, but that is a really excellent mod. How'd you come up with it?

Thats pretty cool. I woulda never have thought of that. I love to see original mods!!

Scott
No Av
No Sig
Mo Cash

Nice modding, but it seems like it would make normal computing a pain :/

Creativity + Good Looks + Originality = SWEET!

Good job, can we get some more pics of the surrounding area and close up of hole?

i like it, it looks really nice

whats that a picture off, when the red light, lights it up it looks kinda like a f-1 race car

and like the incredible hulk

yeah it's more a visual mod however it does work rather well, and yes it is a etching of a couple of old cars out side a diner.
just wanted to do something different!

Back