• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

winexec32.jpe

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xtrmquestionx

Ok this is happening on my girlfriends computer on windows xp home. After you log in it will sit there for about 2 minutes then the microsoft image preview will come up full screen. The tittle says winexec32.jpe but does not display an image. Windows will not start until you close that ,and after everything starts another one will open that is exactly the same. Nothing is effected after the startup that i have noticed just that. So if anyone could help thanks.

OH I forgot to mention that I went to msconfig and looked for either image preview or winexec32 and under the startup tab there was winexec32 so i thought well this should solve it but nope still happens. so i went in it again and it was rechecked... DOn't know if that will help any

OH well i just did a system restore to last sunday and that seemed to fixed it. So mystery not solved but fixed :D

Back