• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New NF7 2.0 bios 1.4 temps are wayyyy off.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Emericana

I have a thermal probe hooked up to the side of my cpu and it says the CPU temp is 131.1F which is like 55C..... winbond hardware doctor states it is 47.00 C.... a 8degree difference. .. what i find odd is that the bios that came stock w/ this board (just got the board btw) had almost completly accurate temperature reading... it was like 2C higher than the cpu really was... the new bios really screwed stuff up!

The stability is great on it for me, just ran 200x11.5 on my 1700 for 15 hours straight, no errors at all. The temps Though are way off, I must admit. Even though it would be nice having 28 idle/34 load :p

w/ the v12 BIOS i was able to do 207 fsb w/ my crap ram in sync and in DC at 5-3-3-CL3....w/ the v14....i couldnt even pass Prime95 at 185fsb w/ same timings. ive switched back to the v12 bios and am able to achieve the same performance...and no it wasnt the CPU holding me back..i lowered the multiplier all the way to 7x while testing.

Back