• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

can't you all see from your eyes????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"Best" is a very strong word. That would not be the best fan for the person looking for the most he can get out of air cooling. It is a good fan for the small noise it makes.

dude sorry i was talking about 80mm fans my bad i forgot to mention that it was an 80mm

Wolfeinstein said:
dude sorry i was talking about 80mm fans my bad i forgot to mention that it was an 80mm

Ah, but you said "best overall CPU fan", and there are many ways of setting an air-cooling solution for a CPU ;)

Wolfeinstein said:
show me another fan that has 53 cfm with 39 db

Take your pic

And dont give me, hey it's a 120mm, you did NOT specify size.

And what may be overall good for one person just might not be the same for another.

ok let me clarify myself what i mean i think that, this fan is one of the best overall peformer in the 80 mmm class, with 53 cfm and relatively low noise 39 db.

Now show me a better fan that has more cfm and same or lower db ?????

Wolfeinstein said:
Now show me a better fan that has more cfm and same or lower db ?????

Best I could do at the minute was look at my Evercool fan: 42.59 cfm, <29 dBA.

It's a clear 10 dBA quieter, which is a lot, but it also has a lower cfm, but not much compared to the astounding dBA.

damn im not talking about 120 mm fan of course dude a 120mm fan is gonna be quieter and peform better i was talking about 80 mm fans

yes but ur ears would blow up too and you'd be deaf and the tornado really would serve for you well

Back