• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Tweak Utility for Radeon?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't like tweakers...too many of the "performance enhancing" options actually slow down the card, and ATI's excellent control panel gives access to everything I need.

For overclocking, Radclocker is the way to go. It simply adds an "overclocking" Tab in your ATI control panel, along with the options to boot to O/C or Bios default....

Just my .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000002

I agree about Radclocker.. also it's very adjustable for min increment/max clock.

I like Rage3D Tweaker cuz it has profiles.

I run different settings when playing TFC than I do for UT2K3. A few clicks is better than going in a manhandling all the AA/AF settings.

IMO.

sdboy7777 said:

Welcome to the No Classifieds Blue's

Don't hold your breath waiting to see the classifieds at 100 posts.

The majority of your post count are Smileys and spamming to 100 is not allowed and your wasting your time.

doa22.gif

o and i recommed power strip. tons of options, and the hotkeys are nice when you **** up your card or monitor settings and can't get a picture to change them back.....:)

PreservedSwine said:
I don't like tweakers...too many of the "performance enhancing" options actually slow down the card, and ATI's excellent control panel gives access to everything I need.

For overclocking, Radclocker is the way to go. It simply adds an "overclocking" Tab in your ATI control panel, along with the options to boot to O/C or Bios default....

Just my .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000002
i agree . ill use them to OC but thats it anything else
hurts proformance. ati drivers have come a long way.

ehm whats the main differences between the different tweak utilities?

and which one is best just to simply softmod the 9700np?

Back