• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We are the most "Efficient" of any of the top Folding teams...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TommyHolly

I was looking at the stats on the extremeOC site.

If you look at the percentages of WU's turned in to the % of total points recieved, everyone has a higher total % of WU than total % of Points.

The good news is that we have the closest ratio out of nyone and soon I would say that we would be in the positve.

We have 6.97% of all the total points ever recieved by a team.
We have 7.27% of all the total WU's ever turned in to F@H.

This means that we are the most efficient with tweaking our machines to get the most points for the time we use our rigs.

Everyone else is at least 1 to 3% entire percentage points difference! HA! :p :p :p

Great point TM, if you take a look at the active cpu's and users you'll also notice that our individual members outproduce anyone else. In other words, we do more with less cpu's and user's.

Wedo

i think its actually different.

We've turned in more of our share of wu's and received less points :(

sorry :(

what % are the other teames?

Wedo said:
Great point TM, if you take a look at the active cpu's and users you'll also notice that our individual members outproduce anyone else. In other words, we do more with less cpu's and user's.

Wedo

don't be so humble wedo

FunkDaMonkMan,
yes that is true, we have turned more than our share of WU for the points...

The thing is we are the closest out of any of the top groups to actually outproducing that number. As I said we are only a .3% difference while most of the others are around a full 2 or 3%!! BIG difference. :)

Back