• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone interesting building a site for me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dcesther

Hi...
I just signed up a site from akmdevelopment, but my intent was to host some pictures and some files, i have no idea how to build it. So if anyone can help me out, I will be really appreaicated.

thank you

Come on people... help me out, I just want to host some pictures and files, i can host them for whoever need it.

OK i will do it, you only need html?? Do you need php? I can make one with forum and database for you. ALl i have to do is upload one of my test website. Where is your host? Do they have database (mySQL, etc....)

MameXP,

Last edited:
i'm thinking of making him a web with admin control using php thats way he can upload pics and add contents without touching the code. Easy to admin and also no need knowledge about html.(BUT it does require database )

If you can have better solution, please give me some ideas

MameXP,

mamexp, i think thats pretty good idea, i dont want to mess around with the code, so could you do it?

OK sure PM me about it. Also includes all info about your host, if you want to have dynamic control you need database or i have to figure something else..
MameXP,

You could always go to www.hotscripts.com and get some flashy PHP gallery solutions others have already written, and deploy something straight away. Unless of course you have zero knowledge of SQL, PHP etc. If that's the case, then get learning!! Helpful startout documentation is available, also at the above link.

Back