• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My parents computer wont start..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AlucardCasull

Im not sure at all the specs of this system, its a 1+ ghz celeron, and thats it, it was built buy PC on call, this company that wil drive to you and fix your computer. I made sure the PSU was on, and nothing. Also its runnin Windows ME (i know it sucks, but its not my comp, so im not gonna mess with it) Any ideas?

Alcurd --> what do you mean by you made sure that the PSU was on?? If the fan wasn't spinning then I would guess that the PSU was not working. The PSU would be my best guess but you should also make sure the outlet is working and has not shorted out or tripped the breaker.

what i meant was the power switch on the PSU was flicked off. and its not the surge protector because the monitor/printer is pluged in and they were both working

probly just a silly mistake or something you didnt notice-not calling you a noob or anything as i cant know how long youv been workin on puters but when i first started id do taht all the time-SOOO frustrating.

Back