• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg Has 9500pros!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*bump*

ati is not making these anymore. getting very difficult to find them.

friend tried to order one friday and found only 4 places on net using froogle that still had them in stock. best one had 6 stars using reselleratings. If you want a 9500pro this is most likely your last chance unless you go to ebay. This will be the last shipment newegg sells. I repeat JUMP ON THIS if you want one or even thinking about buying one.

I'm new to the ATI video card world but I'm upgrading cards this Summer. Does the Sapphire 9500 pro have more potential to overclock than the 9500np which overclocks to 9700 speeds? I'm thinking one of these two cards may be the one I get.

If you not upgrading for a while i doubt you will be able to get one of these. 9500 Pro is alot better than 9500np unless you successfully mod one.

what if I just said "thats sick"...

Which is... the same as saying... awesome.. cool.. good deal. GREAT!

Ok the twice as thick thing... yeah fine...whatever. I was in a funky rhyming mood. Which is very rare for a white guy.

I will reiterate my point... THIS IS SICK... GRAB one of these cause they aint making em anymore, being replaced by 9600pro.. which is a bit slower.

q149 said:
If you not upgrading for a while i doubt you will be able to get one of these. 9500 Pro is alot better than 9500np unless you successfully mod one.

If the 9500 pro is the card that I'm sure I'll get I will buy it tomorrow since it's so rare. If it won't keep up with a softmodded 9500np, then I'll just buy a 9500np later on. So, a successfully softmodded 9500np is better than an overclocked 9500 pro?

Ge|atinousFury said:
I'm new to the ATI video card world but I'm upgrading cards this Summer. Does the Sapphire 9500 pro have more potential to overclock than the 9500np which overclocks to 9700 speeds? I'm thinking one of these two cards may be the one I get.

The 9500np mods, not overclocks, to a 9700. Slight difference there. Like others have pointed out, the mod usually isn't successful.

IR1 ...I appreciate you editing your comments and following the ideals of this forum.. Obviously we all have different ways to express ourselves, but as stated this is G-Rated forum and as such we must all respect the constraints this places on us.

yeah I got it... the 1st 3 times I was told. It was a joke... no big deal... seemed harmless at the time.

Ok back on topic...

Yes a modified 9500 np is better than a 9500 pro.. But a 9500 np is not guaranteed to mod to a 9700. So its a bit of a gamble.

IR1 said:
yeah I got it... the 1st 3 times I was told. It was a joke... no big deal... seemed harmless at the time.

Ok back on topic...

Yes a modified 9500 np is better than a 9500 pro.. But a 9500 np is not guaranteed to mod to a 9700. So its a bit of a gamble.

Oh well, as was already stated, the 9500 pro's are sold out. 9 minutes ago they were in stock:D

On another note, how would a softmodded 9500np fare against my Ti4400?

Edit: Just the Sapphires are sold out.....my bad

Hey. Might I suggest Allstarshop.com for your 9500 np purchase? And make sure you get the Sapphire 9500 np.. those are the ones that seem to work more often...

The success rate is about 50% and most people that get the softmod to work got them from allstarshop.com.

Go check it out.

edit: nm i see you said sapphire.

Back