• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3Dmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very small oc to the cpu i put my 2100 to 2200 speed.Soon i'm going to build a phase-change cooler.Then i can really score high in 01se.

Your score in 03 is good but in 01 is a little low. give us more info.
my rig below w/ everything @ default hit low 15k you should be in the 13k-14k range or better show more spec's.

here are my specs:
AXP 2100 at 2200
256 of XMS PC3200
7200RPM (2mb)Maxtor HDD
Epox 8RDA+ rev 1.1
R9800 256 OCed to 420.75/360
Windows XP Pro fresh install
TDK DVD-RW

I think that about covers it.

Youre losing a little by running single channel. what are your mem timings ? @ that speed you should be able to run 2.2.2.5 or 6. what are your settings in advance settings tab? proformance? quality? what background programs are running "fire wall/ antivirius etc? check your bios settings ie turbo/aggressive & so on. theres alot that can slow you down!!!!! later.

I have my mem on turbo and i forgot to say my mem is CL2.I don't have much in the back since i just installed a fresh copy of XP.

lemme ask you somethin if you have ddr 3200 and a 2100 AIUHB why are you running at such a low bus speed? lower the mult and run 200 fsb and you will get a DRAMATIC increase in points as well as actual performance in everything (the difference will be noticable).... if you dont wanna oc high atleast run like 9x200 so you got 1800mhz but w/ a high fsb

Emericana said:
lemme ask you somethin if you have ddr 3200 and a 2100 AIUHB why are you running at such a low bus speed? lower the mult and run 200 fsb and you will get a DRAMATIC increase in points as well as actual performance in everything (the difference will be noticable).... if you dont wanna oc high atleast run like 9x200 so you got 1800mhz but w/ a high fsb
I agree. i went from default 11x166fsb to 8.5x215fsb & got over 1000 point jump in 3DMark 01 & i didnt touch the v-core just the mem-volts. the cpu temp stayed the same.

I just made 15k in 01se w/160x12=1.9ghz at normal R9800 speed.I think i will stay at this speed because my cpu is getting warm but it is still stable.

glad to hear it:clap: back the mult off & see where your fsb limit is.after you get a better hsf you can put the stock 2100hsf on your northbridge. thats what im using now. you may have to voltmod the board to go above 200fsb tho. what # is on the NB or havent you looked? good luck, keep us informed, later.:thup:

I had my wb on my cpu for sometime but i took it off so i can turn it in to a evap for my custom phase-change cooler.Right now my cpu runs at 52c on full load.I'm also going to water cool my vid card w/ chilled water.My SB is A3.I have not looked at the NB tho the NB is also going to get chilled water.

Last edited:
more then likely you'll need to voltmod it but heres another little trick remove the 133/166 jumper completely then see if you can go higher. you should be able to. i couldnt go above 200fsb stable before removing mine even with the VDD adjustment , now i can hit 221fsb in dualchannel. i havent tryed single yet. later.

Back