Notices

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Cyber Deals
Cyber Deals NOT FOR SELLING OR TRADING!!! Hot Deals from vendors. No Post Count.
Forum Jump

Fire/gun safe for $599

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe Search this Thread

Old 06-13-03, 08:54 AM Thread Starter   #1
hkgonra

10 Year Badge

Fire/gun safe for $599

I know several members here have gun collections and even if you don't this is good for any valuable item.

Bass Pro shops has a sale on a 22 x 30 x 60 safe . It will hold 28 long guns and has shelves. These are usually $899 but they have a Father's Day sale thru Saturday.

Here is a link to the store's site to see if you have one in your area.

http://www.outdoorworld.com/site/index.cfm

I just got one last night they are awesome. It has a 1200f for 30 minutes fire rating.

"I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
-- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware
hkgonra is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 06-13-03, 08:57 AM   #2
cf79

Re: Fire/gun safe for $599

Quote:
Originally posted by hkgonra
I know several members here have gun collections
That's a scarry thought all by itself..

But anyway, that is a very nice price. I've seen thoes safes go for $2,000 at most locations.

Old 06-13-03, 08:59 AM   #3
eh?

10 Year Badge

how come it always seems that anyone into computers is into guns also....im personally not but i do have a friend that is as reneck as can be and has like 50 some guns. And there is a computer shop localy that just converted to half gun shop and half computer store. bunch of hicks

Old 06-13-03, 09:04 AM   #4
glock19owner

Quote:
Originally posted by eh?
how come it always seems that anyone into computers is into guns also....im personally not but i do have a friend that is as reneck as can be and has like 50 some guns. And there is a computer shop localy that just converted to half gun shop and half computer store. bunch of hicks
Hey now...just remember...you live in the same state...lol...

And man...wish they had a outlet store up around here...sweet deal...

Chicago or Cinnci...and I am right in the middle of both of them...don't think I could get UPS or FedEx to deleiver it ether...
glock19owner is offline   QUOTE Thanks
Old 06-13-03, 09:04 AM Thread Starter   #5
hkgonra

10 Year Badge

Re: Re: Fire/gun safe for $599

Quote:
Originally posted by cf79

That's a scarry thought all by itself..

But anyway, that is a very nice price. I've seen thoes safes go for $2,000 at most locations.
Speaking of $2000 , these are made by Browning (which do go for around $2000 ) they are the same safe, they just don't have a fancy paint job like the Browning's.

"I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer."
-- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware
Old 06-13-03, 09:30 AM Thread Starter   #6
hkgonra

10 Year Badge

Quote:
Originally posted by glock19owner

Hey now...just remember...you live in the same state...lol...

And man...wish they had a outlet store up around here...sweet deal...

Chicago or Cinnci...and I am right in the middle of both of them...don't think I could get UPS or FedEx to deleiver it ether...
Where are you ?

-- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware
Old 06-13-03, 10:32 AM   #7
eh?

10 Year Badge

Same state as me
In this state your eithe into cars or your into Guns and hunting and killing animals....it seems we have more hunters than car people, weirdos

Indiana BTW

Old 06-13-03, 10:35 AM Thread Starter   #8
hkgonra

10 Year Badge

If it was me I would drive to get this deal. I know we just got a Bass Pro here in my area about a year ago , but I used to drive 3 hours to Nashville for good deals.

-- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware
Old 06-13-03, 05:05 PM   #9
glock19owner

Quote:
Originally posted by eh?
Same state as me
In this state your eithe into cars or your into Guns and hunting and killing animals....it seems we have more hunters than car people, weirdos

Indiana BTW
Just depends on the area of the state...and I like my cars, guns, and computers...not a hunter...or should say a game hunter...

And if I didn't have a old dodge ram with a old V8 that is a gas hog, it probably would be worth the trip...and I don't think it would fit in my sunbird that has 150,000 miles on it ...
Old 06-13-03, 05:25 PM Thread Starter   #10
hkgonra

10 Year Badge

How many miles is it ? You know you want one . Your glock would look as pretty in it as mine do.

-- Benjamin Franklin

My Heatware
Old 06-13-03, 05:42 PM   #11
glock19owner

its almost 200 miles one way from either location...and yea I would love one...not just my glocks would look good in one ...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Overclockers Forums > Discussions > Cyber Deals
Cyber Deals NOT FOR SELLING OR TRADING!!! Hot Deals from vendors. No Post Count.