• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how do you find the speed of your power supply??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Speed? The watts can be found on the sticker usually on the top or bottem of the PSU. If you can't find the sticker, you may want to contact the case manufacter and ask them.

Sexcathlon said:
anyone?? thanks

speed? speed of what? the switching? the fan? the current? :eh?:

the wattage for each voltage line can be found on the sticker. Volts X Amps if the wattage is not listed.

*edited for grammer/spelling

Speed? What do you consider "speed" for your power supply??

Do you mean how fast the fans are going? Becuase I certainly do not consider the wattage and amperage's for each rail to be considered speed..

But if you meant he latter it should say somewhere on yor psu (the outisde casing of it). It would be a table sorta like

17-103-423-05.JPG

The dc output is teh area that would show the amperages for the different rails (i think i said that right)

Any more questions and we'd be glad to answer

We just told you. It's on the sticker. It is found under "Total Power". Look at the picture above, it's a little blury though. It's in red to the far right.

Here's a better picture to show what to look for.

17-154-001-02.JPG

The specs are overly optimistic on that Allied... they also forgot one line under "caution:"

4. Run for cover :p

We have established two things with this thread:
1) All info is located on the PSU itself.
2) Allied PSU's are dangerous ;)

no need to continue beating the issue to death. heh

Back