• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IC7-G Ratios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pixel

I am getting some OCZ 3700 Gold Dual Chans and i was wondering which ratio would give me the best performance 5:4, 3:2 1:1. I think right now with my current temps i can hit like 250 fsb. im gonna do the bob4burton mod in a bit and im thinking about getting the Zalmon CNPS-7000Cu. Everything i have is in my sig minus the ram. Thanks!

I get roughly the same memory scores at 250FSB 1:1 as I do with running 275 FSB at 5:4. If you can run 1:1, that is your best option.

1:1 maybe for ram performance but that doesnt mean that the system wont perform better at 275fsb 5:4. if you want overall system performance try and max both cpu and ram.

250 FSB is about as much as an average 2.8C will do if you want stability, so 1:1 is what you want.

IF your Ram can REALLY do 250MHz(500MHz DDR) at Cas 2-5-3-2 on ABIT , then go for it.....IF not , then go for 5:4.......at the same timings(2-5-3(2)-2) ;)

Back